The girls and I went to The Living Planet Aquarium in South Jordan. We met one of my "forever friends", Emily and her adorable 3 boys. The Aquarium was pretty neat; I am pretty sure the jelly fish were M's favorite. She didn't care for the sting rays because when she walked over to the pool one splashed her a bit and scared her - she thought they were going to jump and and get her. She is also afraid of the barb on the sting rays - ever since Steve Erwin passed away she has remembered that sting rays can be dangerous! M didn't want to let me take a whole lot of pictures of her so I did best I could.
Thanks again Emily and your adorable, handsome boys!


4 comments:
WOW! Where is that awesome place? My kids would love that!
BTW: We still need to have M over to swim. Maybe on a Tuesday after school??
looks like fun! I love the picture of you and your girls - you all sure are cute!
Your girls are so beautiful they look just like you. I don't think I ever knew there was an aquarium in Utah it looks cool.
What a fun place!! We love it too. I'm glad you found my blog it is nice to see how things are going for you and your fam. Your girls are way cute!
Post a Comment