Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Forever Friends are Wonderful!

I just have to say that my dear friend, Heather, is awesome! Heather and I met while both working at Franklin Covey some 8 or 9 years ago (can't remember!). We have been there for each other through MANY trying times in our lives, but also some really GREAT times in our lives as well. Her little J is so dang cute, however not that little; he is so much bigger than MJ, but only 1 week older! M loves to go play with Heather's little H - in fact when we get ready to go over there, M always asks if I can leave when we get there so she can be alone! I spent some time with Heather recently and we made cards, but mostly chatted. It is so wonderful to have a good friends that you can spend time with, that your kids like and have fun, a good friend that is there for you. Heather, thank you for ALL you do. You are so great and I love that you are in my life. I know you are always there for me and we are forever friends.
Everyone needs forever friends; I hope that I can be one or that I already am! I cherish friendships; they are a vital part of my life. I can't name all of my forever friends for fear this entry would be incredibly long. I love you all and thank you for all the good you do for me and my family.

4 comments:

Christine said...

You absolutely are an incredible friend! I feel very blessed to have your friendship in my life!! You have the biggest heart...always thinking of others. Everyone needs good friends....it keeps us sane!;-)

Keri said...

Those friends that help you get through the worst and best of times are irreplaceable! Everyone needs at least a few.

Kim said...

Awesome, Anna! You truly are a great friend.

Gates said...

Anna, I'm touched what sweet things you said. I'm glad that you think of me as a forever friend and I too think of you as one. You made my day. Thank you for always being there for me when I need a friend. I had a great time making cards and chatting we need to make it a regular thing. Whatcha doin next week! :) Thanks again Anna
Heather