About a week ago Ryan, the girls and I (and Ryan's dad) went to our model/parade home to get a few things out of it. While we were there, I was sitting in the front yard with MJ and we looked over and there was a deer! This isn't anything new for The Cove or really anything new to us as we had just returned from our week at the cabin and saw many deer, but this one was close. Of course, my camera was in my purse so I grabbed it from the truck and took a few pictures. After the first picture the deer ran off, but only to the backyard so I grabbed one more pic!


2 comments:
I think that no matter how many times you see these beautiful animals it's always breathtaking. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Are you moving? We need to get together! I really have no idea what you are up to. Email me your number and I will call.
Post a Comment