
I have now finished "Breaking Dawn". I enjoyed the book and I am trying to figure out why a lot of people have been disappointed...any suggestions? There were definitely parts that I could have done without, but I made it through! There were some things that I totally saw coming that friends of mine didn't. I am a very visual reader and I visualize things before they happen.
Thank you to Helen for letting me read her copy - much appreciated!
Ryan is happy to see me done with the book because he says now I can be a part of the family again! I read mostly at nights while we watched the Olympics, staying up way too late! I recommend the series to all!
4 comments:
Hey Anna - I'm so glad you found me! Your family is so cute - I haven't seen your new baby, yet. I loved the book as well, and Braden was glad when I finished it, too!
Congrats! I haven't started it yet because I know what will happen to me. You mentioned that you would be home next Tuesday. I think we are visiting the Living Aquatic Center on that day if you would like to come! Let me know.
Hi Anna, just checking in on you guys! I am reading the book right now and haven't been able to get into it as much as the first book. So, we'll see if it was worth the read or not!
I've just barely begun Twilight (I'm ashamed to say). By the time finish Breaking Dawn I'll be settled nicely into the retirement home of my choice! Glad you enjoyed it.
Post a Comment