Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year's Weekend

For New Year's Eve/Day/Weekend, we went up to the Morgan Family Cabin. Ryan's friend Mike and family came up and joined us as well as Ryan's brother Jon. We had a great time sledding, snowmobiling, coloring, playing games, and just hanging out. Megan had a great time sledding with Patrick and Davin, they got her over her fears and away she went! Morgan even enjoyed sledding with me. I was able to go out for a ride on the snowmobile with Ryan showing me the way. Thanks to Jon for watching the girls! I had a great time and could get to really love snowmobiling...not sure if I could love it as much as Ryan - he really enjoys it. The cabin is a fabulous place and we are so lucky to be able to get up there and have fun. There are already talks of another trip in February...anyone interested???

The famous ice tree as you turn off the main street in Heber.
Megan being oh so cool.
Us just hanging out waiting for dad to unload the trailer.
Morgan and I ready to head outside for a few minutes!
Ryan is helping to dig Mike out of being stuck.
Here is Ryan snowmobiling.

1 comment:

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

Love the fun. It looks like life is treating you well! Hope your job is treating you well too :)
Love you guys.