Sunday, January 11, 2009

Build A Bear Workshop

Megan finally got her wish of going to Build A Bear Workshop, of course it was for a good reason. She had to go to Primary Children's Medical Center for major dental work. I figured she deserved a prize. The night before her surgery, her and I went on a mother/daughter outing and she made her bear. However, she ended up not picking a bear, but a dog and she is quite cute. I could have easily spent way more money, but we had to keep it limited. Megan had a hard time choosing which outfit, but finally decided. After we were done and on our way home, I asked her what her dog's name is and Megan informed me that she was still thinking about it. When we got home she announced to her dad and I that her dog is Sabrina. Megan and Sabrina have been inseparable ever since!
Megan making a wish on the heart before it goes into the bear.
Megan putting the heart into her animal.The finished product.
Home with her new friend, Sabrina.

1 comment:

Gates said...

How did Megan do with her surgery? I hope it went well.