Christmas this year was really good. Like many, we had a much more simple Christmas this year, but it was a lot of fun. My sister Allisyn and her family came up from St. George and stayed with us. They arrived on Christmas Eve and the kids had a great time. We spend Christmas Eve with Ryan's family so we went over there for a fabulous dinner and company. We then came home to get all the kids to bed. Megan was great and went to bed and stayed in bed...Allie's kids got out of bed a few times, but finally everyone was settled for the night. Christmas morning came and the kids informed us all that Santa had come! Boy did he! Megan was super pleased and even got a few surprises from Santa and mom and dad. Morgan enjoyed all of the chaos and loved playing with the wrapping paper. After the morning craziness, we went back over to Ryan's parents house for more spoiling. His parents are so good to us and the girls. Later on during the day, we went up to Syracuse to my brother Peter's house. We had the Morgan family get together there. We were missing some, but a lot of us were there. Of course, we were ALL spoiled again. We are just really lucky to have the parents we both have; it can't get much better than what we have! We all had a great time and enjoyed being with our families.
Meg opening her Webkin. Morgan with her Dad and monkey!
Megan and her BIG surprise. Morgan trying to figure things out.
From Staley's - cupcake maker and alphabet caterpillar.
Morgan with her cousin Reese and her Grandma Kay. Megan was upset with Morgan for playing with her vanity set.
I won't show Ashlyn the cupcake maker. She will be mad. She got the easy bake oven istead. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love seeing your mom. I miss her.
1 comment:
I won't show Ashlyn the cupcake maker. She will be mad. She got the easy bake oven istead. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love seeing your mom. I miss her.
Post a Comment