Monday, June 27, 2011
Megan's 8th Birthday
Megan had a great 8th birthday in March. She was spoiled as usual, but she is a good kid. There are so many great things about Megan. She is a very loving girl. She is tenderhearted. She cares about everyone and their feelings. She is aware of those around her. She is a great big sister, and most of the time they get a long. She is a big help to me and I just love her to pieces. She decided that since turning 8 is special that she should get a friend party. Of course, we said okay, but that we would keep is simple. She decided to make crafts with her friends and of course have pizza and ice cream. I told her she could invite 10 friends, knowing that there are always a couple that can't make it. Well, everyone came except for one friend. I was a bit crazy by the time the party was over, but Megan had fun and all of her friends really liked making the crafts and taking them home with them.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment