Monday, May 23, 2011
Haircut for Morgan
Morgan's hair has grown and grown - I have only had it cut once right before she turned one to even out the length. Every time I asked her if she wanted it cut, she would say no! Well, it finally got to a point where it was just too long - it was to her waist. She and Megan were playing at a play land one day, Morgan's hair was in piggy tails and still past her armpits. I looked at Ryan and said her hair is out of control! He agreed so we called Aunt Suzie and went for a haircut. Morgan was not happy about this at all, but luckily Aunt Suzie has an iPad that made it a little more bearable for Morgan. At then end of the cut, there were 7 inches gone!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment