Labor Day weekend I decided that I was going to sew, so I did. You have to know that I am not a seamstress by any means of the definition, so this was a big task I gave myself. I read a few tutorials online for the pillow case dress, bought the supplies needed, and then began. I used my mother-in-laws sewing machine because, well I don't sew! She had to show me how to thread the bobbin and thread the machine and then I was off. I was only going to make one for Morgan, but decided I may as well make one for Megan since everything was out and I was in the mood. I finished them both and for a first time they aren't too bad. However, neither of my girls have actually worn them yet - bad sign? I don't particularly like the way they hang, but I will work on that for the next time. And next time, I won't use an actual pillow case, I will use much cuter material.


1 comment:
they turned out fantastic!!
Post a Comment