We decided to take a weekend and getaway earlier in the summer. We have driven by Daniels Summit Lodge several times and always said it would be nice to go. So, we just did! They have an indoor pool and hot tub so that had the girls and I ready. It is also close to a lot of trails so we took the vroom-vroom with us. We went out riding the night we got there, saw a great sunset, and the girls got some flowers from their daddy. After that we came back to our room, changed and went swimming. The water in the pool - WAY too cold for me. So I sat in the hot tub and Ryan swam with the girls. When we got up the next morning we took the girls swimming again, this time I was stuck in the cold water. Later in the morning we headed home. It was nice to get away and give the girls a little treat!
Ryan picking flowers for his girls.
Megan was our photographer.
One would think Megan is becoming a teenager - I think that several times a day!
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute! It looks like you all had a great time. My boys would be so jealous of the vroom vroom if they saw a picture.
Post a Comment