More Cabin Fun
We headed to the cabin once again this summer for a weekend in August. I love the cabin. So many memories from growing up to even now. I have been fortunate enough to have had the cabin in my life forever. Sadly, it is time that the cabin is sold. Happily, it looks as though an aunt and uncle will be buying it. In the summer the cabin is divided into weeks and each family (brothers and sisters on my dad's side) gets some weeks throughout the summer. The first week the Keith and Kay family had was when my entire family was there the week of the 4th of July. The second week was in August. All of my siblings work or live out of town so there wasn't a chance that we could all get up there for the entire week. Ryan and I took off early on Friday and then headed up. It was just us and that was great. We went riding for a bit, made dinner, roasted smores, played games, watched movies, went for walks, and of course went to the pond and swings! I had to get some cabin pictures for memory. Hopefully we can still visit from time to time ;)!
Ryan saw this badger and took some good pics of it.


Gross, I know. This is a moth and it was HUGE. It was on the screen door and stayed all weekend.
I even touched it (not with my bare hands) and then it spread it's wings, still stayed though.
Morgan at the pond throwing rocks.
Smores anyone?


Proof that I was there - Megan was trying to get her sticky face on me!
Morgan's Lot 62 Aspen Road Timberlakes, UT

Oh the memories I have of this place!
2 comments:
Oh, I can't believe you're selling it! Sad...
That would be so hard to say goodbye to a place that has so many memories attached to it! I'm glad it's staying in the family though.
Post a Comment