Friday, July 10, 2009

My 31st Birthday

My birthday came and went the end of May; nothing too big. When I was younger my birthday's were always a big deal because I made them that way! I would count down for months and drive my sisters and brothers crazy. Of course, they don't let me forget about those days either. Since my birthday is usually over Memorial Day weekend or close by, our family was always at the Morgan Family Cabin. I didn't mind this one bit though. I was the lucky one who always had aunts, uncles, and cousins around for her birthday!! It was always a good time. This year for my birthday, nothing real exciting happened. I did meet my brother-in-law downtown at a car dealership to test drive a car. I loved it, but I wasn't sure how Ryan would feel. Shawn was kind enough to arrange to drive it home and brought it by our house that night so Ryan could see it and drive it. Well, the next day it became ours! Thanks Shawn for helping us out! So, I like to say that this is what I got for my birthday...

2003 Yukon Denali...used, but in fantastic shape!
Sunroof - love it! Megan is poking through for the picture.
And Megan again with her pose - she loves to think she is all hip hop gangsta girl!

For the record...we needed a new car for several reasons; it just happened to fall on my birthday that the day came to get it. :-)

No comments: