Lagoon
In June, we went to Lagoon for Ryan's work Lagoon day. My sweet niece, Caitlin, watched Morgan for us so we didn't have to worry about nap time, strollers, all of that stuff. Plus, Megan needed some one on one time with mom and dad. We had a good time. It was hot; the one day that it didn't rain in June! Kiddie land was a zoo, but Megan had fun. We tried to talk her into going on the Tidal Wave, but she saw it and wanted nothing to do with it. She went on the kid cars, the boats, Puff, carousel, log ride, Rattlesnake Rapids (which she loved), and of course the Sky Ride! After the boats she told me she wanted to go on the pirate ship ride with us (Tidal Wave). I didn't waste anytime and we went right over. We got right on and sat in the front, middle. She was okay at first, then the ride got going higher and higher. She lost it! She started crying and screaming, "I am going to die!" Ryan was sweet and sensitive trying to console her and telling her to just close your eyes and was holding on to her. I was was holding on to her too, but I was just laughing. How mean of me, right?!?! I wasn't laughing so she could hear me, but I was laughing uncontrollably. When we got off the ride, she said she did not like it at all. However, the next day that was her favorite ride! Ryan and I didn't ride big rides; we let this day be for Megan. We did bounce back on July 3rd with my sister Suzanne and her husband Shawn. Just adults so all we did were the big rides. I love roller coasters and this was a good fix!
Ryan and Megan as we entered Lagoon.
Megan on the cars with a girl she met in line. The girl was adamant that she ride with Megan!
The baby boats. Megan insisted on going on this ride. I think she thought it was boring when she was done.
The train.
Seriously, the train is one of my least favorites.
So sweet!
Love her - she was so good all day.
Megan's favorite ride! LOL
View of the water from the train ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment