Wednesday, July 15th, Morgan turned 18 months old. WOW! Time flies! I took her to the doctor for her check up. Other than a small ear infection and the virus in her mouth with about 10 cankers all over her throat, she was great! Oh, and she had to get 3 shots so she was real happy! I knew something was wrong because she had a slight fever the day before, I was hoping it was just teeth, but no such luck. It was a long couple of days, but she is on the mend and happy once again. Morgan is a petite little gal. She weighs 20 lbs 8 oz and is 30 inches long. That puts her in the 5th percentile for her weight and about 15th percentile for her length. What a shock that she is short too! She is just a doll and I love her to pieces. She loves to talk on the phone, just a pretend one though. If I give her the phone to talk to her dad or my parents she just smiles. She absolutely loves to follow her sister around and wishes she could be as big as her to do all the big things! She loves to be outside - throws a tantrum when we go in. Morgan loves to jump on the trampoline. She loves to ride her little 4-wheeler down the driveway really fast! She has a great laugh and giggle - they will make anyone smile. She is a great cuddle bug, something I am grateful for! She loves to say mom, dad, sissy, more, papa, mama (grandma), ruff ruff, and there are some more words we are working on that she is getting. I love you little bubba!




2 comments:
She is just the cutest little thing!!
Hey Anna - Thanks for the invite! We're back to your blog now! :)
Post a Comment