Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Niece or Nephew...which is it?

So, my brother Brandon and his wife Amanda are expecting a baby (they are actually at the hospital right now). Brandon and Amanda live in Mississippi so it is hard to not be right close to them. With each of their pregnancies, they wait until the baby is delivered and the doctor to say "it's a ..." before they know what the baby is! We are all anxiously awaiting the news.
So, at 2:30 pm (mountain) time I called my mom to see if she had heard anything...YES - she knows it all. However, I didn't let her tell me ALL of the details, I just needed to know that mom and baby are OK; they are both doing fine. So, I am giving them a bit more time to make a call to me before I give up and have mom tell me.

No comments: