Dear family and friends--
Just thought you would want to know that today we had our baby. Isabella Grace Morgan, 7lb 13oz, 20 inches, born at 12:29pm. Mom and baby are both doing great. We look forward to visiting with you later, and will hopefully get some pictures out soon!
The Morgan Family
This is the email my brother, Brandon, sent out to all. Congratulations to Brandon and Amanda and kids! I wish we were there or you here.
2 comments:
That is so fun. I wish they were closer so you could go hold your new niece.
If Travis and I ever have another child, I think it would be fun to not find out. . .but, we're not, so oh well! :)
Congrats Brandon & Amanda! You'll have to post pictures if you get them! I've finally added you to my page, it took over a month! That's the way things work in the Deming house hold.
Post a Comment