Saturday, October 18, 2008

Belle La Vie

This past week I had a little get together; you know, the home party thing! My friend Alicia has started a new business and it is jewelry. It is a bit different than your Cookie Lee and Lia Sophia, I really like a lot of the pieces.
I want to thank all of those great gals that came over - you guys are "rockin' hot"!
If anyone sees anything they like, let me know and I can get you in touch with Alicia.

M was a big help and loved everything.

Kori, one of the rockin' hot chics!

This is one of my favs!

The browns

The blacks

The colors

The turquoise

3 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for the invite! It was lots of fun and lots of great jewelry! Good luck to your friends on their new business!!!

BTW--love your cute blog wallpaper! I might have to copy!!

Kim said...

OK. . .I spaced the party. Lame. I'm sorry. So, I'm not rockin'hot, but hey, I could have told you that!! :)

I hope you had a lot of fun!!

Toppy said...

Are they pretty reasonable priced, or kinda expensive?