Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Jeruselam

How exciting is this?! I went Jerusalem awhile back and it was fantastic! Okay, I really didn't go there, but I went to a place that looks a lot like it would have. The Church built something really amazing in Goshen, UT and I was privileged enough to get to go visit the property. They don't give tours and they are done filming for now so this was a treat. I have some great connections working at the Church. I can't share too many photos, but here are a few. It was really quite amazing to see this in person and to think about what times were like when Jesus was born and living His life. Some of the filming done at this site has been produced into LDS Bible Videos. President Henry B. Eyring announced the release of the Bible Videos during the First Presidency Christmas Devotional December 2011. I love watching the videos and know that I have been there and have seen it. It was a fantastic experience and one I wont forget.




No comments: