Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011 brought us lots of fun memories. It turns out that my work goes all out for Halloween, I am talking ALL OUT! There was a group that made their entire area the Wizard of Oz; complete with the yellow brick road, the flying monkeys, and even Oz himself. A couple of friends and I created a sensory experience. We had the kids feel in the bowls of stuff. We had witches eyeballs, witches warts, guts, and brains. It was quite the experience. We decorated the office awesome - if I may so say myself! Brittany and Breanna were kind enough to man the station while I took the girls around trick-or-treating. We had well over 1,000 kids come through - it was crazy! Brittany, Breanna, and I made the day complete as we dressed up as witches. My girls thought it was pretty great. Then of course we went trick-or-treating on Halloween night and the girls had a blast and scored a ton of candy. Lucky for me, I don't have to hide the candy from the girls. They eat a little bit that night and then they are pretty much done with it so I get to keep what I want and chuck the rest.






No comments: