We were at the cabin for the 4th of July this year. Peter blessed his brand new little boy that Sunday. Allie and I were already at the cabin so I kept her kids while she drove to Syracuse for the baby blessing. After breakfast, I took the kids on a walk. We walked and walked and walked, just like the pioneers, but we had it much easier than they did. I was really quite surprised at how long and far the kids kept wanting to walk. I was ready to be done - or my knee was anyway. We finally decided to start heading back to the cabin and now Morgan was done so I had to carry her a lot of the way back. Ryan was back at the cabin by himself and stated to wonder where we were. He decided to get in the Rhino and come find us...and he did just in time. He took Dallin, Morgan, and Erika back to the cabin in the Rhino - totally made Dallin's day. Shortly after we got back to the cabin, the rest of our family started showing up!



No comments:
Post a Comment