So in the last post I made mention of us moving, well we have moved. Only about a half a mile away, but far enough that we are in a different city and we are in different school and church boundaries. We have been one of the many hit by the economic situation and with Ryan having a residential construction business, things haven't gone as "planned". We have struggled through the last couple of years and we are more than ready to move on and "start over". Of course, things haven't gone the way we hoped, but we have grown and learned a lot. We left a great house, great neighborhood, great friends, and a fabulous cul-de-sac lot. We took with us great kids and all of our "stuff". Megan was so concerned that we wouldn't be able to take our stuff when we moved, but we definitely took all of our stuff. In preparation for moving, we had a dumpster brought to our house so we could get rid of a lot...we were successful - we filled the entire dumpster, but we still manage to have a lot! So for our history, here our pictures of our 2nd home in South Jordan. Goodbye, Jordan Knoll Cir.






4 comments:
Not like I was always at your house but I will miss it and the memories! But I'm glad I still have you and your amzing family!! :)
It looks like a great house! Seriously great yard! It would be great to see you some time soon.
Ugh - I hate leaving a home behind. So many memories and all that work and love you put into it. But you're right, your taking the most important part with you. Still hard though!
:( I miss seeing your face! I hope you're doing well.
Post a Comment