Florida has a lot of alligators and the ranch has some too. This one is named Gus. Gus used to be on the ranch, but he got too big so they had to use him for other purposes. He now resides in the Carroll House, which is where my parents are living! I took some pictures of him with Megan so you could see the size of him! My girls weren't the least bit scared of him!
Traditional "last day" picture for those who visit the ranch. Yes, my eyes are red, yes I had been crying. I had to say goodbye to my mom and dad all over again. :-(
I love all the pictures. You guys looked like you had a ton of fun in Florida. Disney World is my Favorite. Your mom and dad look really happy to. I hope they are enjoying their mission. Best wishes. Marci
Wow Anna!!!! What an incredible trip!! I am so happy you were able to go. I can only imagine how special EVERYTHING you got to do must have been. Seeing your parents on their mission, Disney World, the Temple, the BEACH . . .WOW! The last picture of the castle is STUNNING. What great memories you will have forever.
2 comments:
Hey Anna,
I love all the pictures. You guys looked like you had a ton of fun in Florida. Disney World is my Favorite. Your mom and dad look really happy to. I hope they are enjoying their mission. Best wishes.
Marci
Wow Anna!!!! What an incredible trip!! I am so happy you were able to go. I can only imagine how special EVERYTHING you got to do must have been. Seeing your parents on their mission, Disney World, the Temple, the BEACH . . .WOW! The last picture of the castle is STUNNING. What great memories you will have forever.
Post a Comment