Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Came Early

On Thursday morning, I woke up the girls and got them dressed. I asked Megan to go plug in the Christmas tree lights so we could enjoy it for a little bit. When she got to the tree, she saw a present under the tree! She read the name on the package and it said "To The Staley Family From Santa Claus". A little background...a week before we left for Florida, I emailed Santa and asked him for our family to be visited early. We asked him for tickets to Walt Disney World. Well, I never got an email back, but Santa did come! The present was an autograph book and there was a letter from Santa. The letter told us that spending time in Disney World with Grandma and Grandpa Morgan was a great idea for a Christmas present and to have fun. So, Santa gave us the money to get tickets!




She was reading the letter while I was holding it.

Admiring the Tinker Bell autograph book!

No comments: