Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Trisha has been taking pictures again! Here are a few that were taken shortly after Easter.Megan and Morgan...Morgan wouldn't put the egg down.
Cutie Pie!
Morgan again!
Group of cousins. If you look close enough you can see Ryan in the background reacting like Morgan is in the picture! :-)
Maddie Lou
Little Jordan Tucker -cutest boy!
3 of the gals
Tuck and Morgan are pretty good friends.
Little MJ just hangin' out!

3 comments:

Toppy said...

such beautiful easter dresses. Happy Birthday to you!

Kim said...

I LOVE those dresses! How fun that all the cousins matched.

The best is Ryan in the background doing what Morgan is doing. HA!! I'm glad you pointed that out!!

Oops. Looks like I missed a B-day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!

BTW Your hair looks great!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

So, so, so, so cute!! Your girls are 100% adorable. And next time I am in SLC I will come see you :) It's always just so spur of the moment, we get there and go :)