Playing at the Park - in St. George
After Lexi's baptism, we all headed to a park. It just so happened that the same weekend of Lexi's baptism, my parents were giving their farewell talks too. So, there were a ton of people around and instead of invading Allisyn's or my mom's house, we went to a park for lunch and such. It was great weather, but just a little windy. It was so great that so many people were there. My mom has only 1 sister, AuntieRo. Our families were always close, but as we get older we all live in different places so it is hard to see each other as often as we would like. My cousin Jill and her cute kids were there from WA - it just happened to be spring break! Erin and her adorable little guy came from Vegas. Brian, Kristie, and Parker came from Paragonah. And then there is John...he and his family live in St. George. I haven't seen Jill since Brian's wedding almost 7 years ago. Jill and I have kids that are 1 day apart, Dylan is one day older than Megan and we had never seen each other - crazy. I spent most of my summers as a teenager in Summit with AuntieRo and family; I was Jill's little side kick. She would always take me to the pool, to town, and on her dates! It was great fun catching up and spending time with all of them.
All of my dad's brothers and sisters came to St. George to support them. It was so great to have them all there and I know it meant a lot to my parents.

Jill, me, Erin

AuntieRo

Suzanne and girls playing Bocce Ball

Kenny chillin' as usual - with his drink!

Ryan with Megan at the swings
No comments:
Post a Comment