Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Camp 2008

The last week of June was Girls Camp. I LOVED Girls Camp growing up and I have been so blessed that I have been able to be a part of camp again for the last 3 years. Our ward was lucky enough to have been able to go to Heber Valley Camp last year just as our ward. This year we were lucky again as our Stake went to Heber Valley Camp again. The YW president, Tiffany, and I both had babies this year so we didn't go up and stay overnight at camp. We told the girls that we were coming up on Wednesday when they had the Bishopric there, and skits, and testimony meeting. Well, Tiffany and I surprised the girls by showing up on Tuesday afternoon! The girls were surprised and happy to see us, but Tiffany and I were so excited to be there to spend a few extra hours with them. I love serving in the YW organization; the leaders I work with, Tiffany, Christine, Kim, Kristy, Randee, and Lelani (they are the some of the most amazing women), teach me so much, but I learn a lot from the girls too. They all have amazing personalities and wonderful testimonies - I love my girls!
Enjoy the pictures - you can see how crazy we are!


No comments: