On June 26, 2008, Ryan's sister Michelle was married to Kelby. It was a gorgeous day, and the bride was beautiful. Megan had the honor of being one of the flower girls along with her cousins Maddie and Lindsey. At the reception, Megan also was a server, and she did a great job. Megan had a hard time not being able to be in EVERY picture, but she got over it. The whole day was going great and things were coming to an end, when it was time for the tossing of the bouquet and garter. Michelle went to throw her bouquet and realized she didn't have her garter. I happened to be right there so she sent me off in search to find it. It was no here in the house so we decide that it must still be in the truck. I told Michelle to stay in the house and I will run up to look for it, but she decided to come with me. Well, we found the garter, but that is where the fun stopped for me. As Michelle turned around to head back to the reception so did I, only I stepped on her dress. I hurried and jumped off as to not ruin the dress. Well, as that happened, my wonderful knees didn't like it too much and I couldn't catch myself so my left knee popped 3 times and twisted, and down to the ground I went. I was in extreme pain and Michelle turned around to help me - thanks sis! I insisted she go back to her day and enjoy the rest of the night, but to just get Ryan up there to help me. Ryan came and got me into the truck where I spent the rest of the evening there. I missed all of the dancing; Michelle dancing with her dad and ALL of her brothers - like I am ever going to witness any of those boys dancing - EVER! And to top it all off, Megan danced with Kelby, Uncle Jon, and of course her daddy. Oh well, I just hope someone has video or pictures of it so I can at least see glimpses. I am happy for Michelle and Kelby and hope they have a wonderful life together.

Here is the bride with her brothers.
Jon, Ryan, Michelle, BJ, Rob

Megan being a server girl

Michelle being very photogenic!

Megan is a bit sad because she couldn't be by Michelle in all of the pictures.

Here is Morgan with Kelby's sister, Erika.

Jon, Ryan, Joe, Michelle, Kelby, Marilyn, BJ, Rob
1 comment:
Wow, Michelle is all grown up... Ryan and I didn't recognize her! She looks beautiful, and the rest of the fam isn't too shabby either.
Post a Comment