Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there - all those that are "moms" in my life, but especially to my mom! Just so everyone knows, I have the bestest mommy in the whole world ever! I love you mom! My mother's day weekend wasn't too eventful. Ryan was sick with the wonderful head cold and congestion. So Saturday, Megan, Morgan, and I went with Michelle to run some errands. After that Megan played on the computer for awhile and then the three of us headed up to Peter and Cori's house for Reese's birthday party...Reese turned 1!!!! It was nice to finally see Pete and Cori's home - it is very nice and of course Cori has out done herself with the painting of her girl’s rooms. On the way to the birthday party, Megan asked me what I wanted her to be when she grew up. I told her that there is a lot to choose from and then she continued to say that she thinks she will be a doctor. I told her that would be really good so that she could help people when they got sick, but she quickly corrected me and told me that she wanted to be the doctor that helps the babies get born..."What kind of doctor is that mom?" So I told her that it was an obstetrician. So, Megan has decided that she would like to be an obstetrician when she grows up! I will start accepting donations to Megan's medical school fund anytime!
So then Sunday came and the girls and I headed to church. After church I attempted to get my Sunday nap in, but Megan kept waking me up and asking me questions so I was able to get a little rest. That night went over to Ryan’s parents to wish his mom a Happy Mother’s Day. We spent some time there and while we were there Robert and Amy and their family came over as well as BJ and Trisha. It was great to be with everyone and just sit around and visit. I have added some pictures of the day.
1 comment:
There is no doubt in my mind that Megan will be an obstetrician one day! She is amazing!
Post a Comment