January 15th, Morgan turned 4. She is just a silly monkey-butt. She didn't want anyone to sing to her, not at home, Church, or school. She even said she wanted her partied canceled because she didn't want to have anyone sing. So, I told her that family was coming over to see me because they like me. She bought it! She loved the cake I made - kit kats and m&ms - who wouldn't? When it came time for the cake, she came to the kitchen sat at the stool and only Ryan and I saw her blow out her candles. Then I tried to take a picture of her with her cake - no way! See, she is a monkey-butt! She had a great time and loves everyone that came for her celebration (even though the celebration was for me)! This girl is a crack up and can make me smile just about anytime. Of course, she has her moments of trying her parents, but overall she is a good kid. She loves to have her daddy pick her up from school. She loves to sit on her grandma's lap. She loves to dance and shake her "booty" (as she calls it). The library is one of her favorite places to go...that and "our" Maverick! She loves to get a plain chocolate bar for a treat. She loves to call and face time with my parents and St. George is a favorite place to visit. We love this girl to pieces and makes our family complete.
1 comment:
Cute cake!
Post a Comment