Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Lotsa Tots
In mid-April Morgan started going to a daycare full time. We were fortunate enough to have family watch up until now, but this was the right time to move her. She was not happy when I left and yes, I shed tears too. Megan did the same thing and I know they get over it, but it is still hard. Megan stopped crying in the mornings after a couple of weeks, Morgan on the other hand is just barely starting to have mornings where she doesn't scream; it is the end of August now. :) The director of the daycare sent me a picture of her on her first day to let me know she was having fun, made me smile. And when she does cry in the morning, she has finished by the time I get to my car -silly girl. She has moved to the 4 year old class and now she tells everyone she is 8 because her sister is big and I go to the big kid class. She is a character! One fabulous thing that has happened since her going to daycare - Morgan is now potty-trained!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment