Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Snow Fun

After one of the snow storms we have had this winter, Megan really wanted to go build a snowman. Ryan was out shoveling the driveway and I was beginning to put up the Christmas tree (not decorating though). So, I got the girls all bundled up and they played and played. Megan was proud of the snowman that she built all by herself. Last year, she and Ryan built a snowman and someone in the neighborhood came and put the 1st place ribbon on it the next day. Megan has kept the ribbon ever since and had it with her! Morgan really does love to play in the snow. Ryan came to get me to come watch her because she was giving the snowman hugs and kisses...so cute!




Really, do they come cuter than her?!?!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

You have adorable girls. They look so cute with the snowman. I also love the Disney World family picture. Let me know when it would work for you to go to lunch or something.

Deming Family said...

How cute! What a nice neighbor too last year...I'm sure that meant the world to her. Let's plan a cabin date! That'd be so fun!