Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Counting down the days...

I just have to say how excited we are to go on our trip to Florida in a week! Megan is so excited, she talks about the trip all the time. I am nervous for the flights with Morgan, she doesn't sit still too well so any suggestions would be appreciated. I can't decide if I am more excited to see my mom and dad or to see my girls in Disney World?!?! However, I think I am getting the best of both worlds because my mom and dad will be coming to Disney World with us!! Yippee!!!!

3 comments:

Gates said...

sounds awesome! have a great time :)

Karla said...

Your parents are in Florida? Do they live there now?

As far as my suggestions for flying with kids - new stuff or toys she hasn't seen before. Not sure how old she is now, but we've always had good luck with stickers and some simple things that wouldn't necessarily be considered toys - things like rubber bands or paper clips all hooked together in a long line. Take treats that take her a L O N G time to eat by herself and plenty of wet wipes. :-) Oh, and make sure you have plenty of extra diapers & such in the carry on, in case of a weather delay or something unforseen. Wish you the best! Flying with kids is always an adventure! Have fun!

Hewitt Family said...

Lucky! Wish I was going to Florida too. Um, flying with Fischer is always easy as long as I have tootsie pops to keep him busy.