The girls and I were at Target the other night and there were some teenagers there (of course). The 3 teenagers were acting pretty obnoxious and loud (of course). I told Megan, "When you are a teenager, please don't act like that." (I now know I am getting old). A few minutes later, Megan said, "When I am a teenager and can drive, I will still want you to drive me because I like you." I laughed a bit and then she said, "What? I am serious mom!"
Last night Megan was talking about when she got a cell phone her ring tone is going to be Hannah Montana or something like that. I then told her, "You know you will be at least 16 before you get a cell phone?" She then said, "I know. And when I am 16, I don't want a car because I want you to drive me!" I told her that I need to write that down so when she is 16 and begging for a car I can show her that she said she didn't want one!
You gotta love little girls growing up!
1 comment:
Okay, I haven't checked in on your blog in a while, hence the lack of commenting from me. Wow, your girls are getting so big! They are so beautiful. I love this story about Megan. Good thing you recorded her words on the blog!
Post a Comment