Wednesday, August 12, 2009

From the mouth of Megan

Ryan, Megan, and I were sitting around Monday night after Megan gave us our family night lesson. We were talking about different things and some how eating habits were brought up. I told her that I needed to not eat so much food. Megan then said, "Dad needs to go on a diet" I asked her why and she said, in a whisper so dad couldn't hear, "because then he won't have gas!" She and I laughed so hard...Ryan asked what was funny and what she said, so I told him and he laughed too. After I stopped laughing, I told Megan that this was one for the blog...so here it is!

3 comments:

The Hammonds said...

LOL!!! Love how kids think :-)

Keri said...

HA! That's awesome!

Karla said...

This is hilarious! Maybe I should pass that advice on to Jer, too!