Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Megan's Photo Shoot

I decided I better put some pictures of Megan up due to the number of posts Morgan gets. Trisha took these pictures of Megan in December. It was a spur of the moment deal, but I was happy because I finally had some updated pictures of Megan. My mom saw the pictures and asked where Megan was going with her suitcase and I told her she was going to catch the train to visit Grandma Kay!








6 comments:

Christine said...

She is absolutely soooo cute!!

Toppy said...

Such a beautiful young lady!

Bonnie @HobbytoHOT said...

your girls are adorable! And just wanted to say . . . have a great week!

Kim said...

These are great pictures!! Your sister-n-law is so talented. I love it!

Keri said...

She's adorable! You need to submit these to parent magazine!

pam said...

It was so fun to read your blog and get a little caught up! You look so much the same!!!! Your girls are ADORABLE!!!! I'm glad you're so happy and doing well.