OK, I am really going to do it; I am going to set my blog to private. I apologize to mom and dad in advance...one more step - sorry. The reason behind it is simple, I am paranoid! Seriously, I had a mysterious person leave a comment on my blog and that just proved to me how vulnerable my family is out here in cyberspace. Send me you email address and I will send you an invitation;
littleajax@msn.com or leave me a comment! I welcome friends, family, friends of friends and friends of family. I guess I will feel like I have a bit more control over things. Happy blogging!
13 comments:
Anna, I want to be able to keep seeing your blog will you invite me to do that? Thanks
Jill
Hey Anna I would love to see your blog still if thats okay. If so my email is tmcgrawchic@yahoo.com. Thanks Ashley
I'd like an invite, please. :)
Your girls halloween costumes are adorable.
Anna,
I would love to be able to still view your blog. Your family is so dang cute! my email address is jbelka@jtsteel.com Love ya!
Janelle
Count me in!
Send me and invite please shelicans23@yahoo.com
I too would like an invite! mindylshaw@gmail.com! Thanks, BTW thanks for your comment on the blog! I really miss those early morning practices and all the fun we had!!!
s_isom@hotmail.com
I have heard that a lot, so maybe it is the right move for you.
My email address is jimnjill@q.com. Thanks for adding me. Jill
Hey, if you decide to go private don't forget me! sbollwinkel@msn.com
I hope i'm on your list for an invite! :)
Hi Anna,
I'm thinking of doing the same thing too. If you don't mind me peeking in on you once in a while, my e-mail is lisa@westerntravel.webmail.com. Thanks.
kmtn30@gmail.com
We enjoy popping in and reading about the fun!
Post a Comment